26 April 2014

One Friend Left

"If I had only ONE FRIEND left, I want it to be YOU"

Brainy, Religious, Soft spoken, Beautiful and Simple

That's Joanna.

She's the kind of person who wants the best for everyone. She would always make sure that everything is set before going to a battle. Her deafening silence would always be the notable sign for you to shut your mouth and listen up. This gal always do the good things. Its a torture for her when she sensed that she had hurt someone unintentionally.


Yes, she's my best friend and yes, sometimes we have problems, sometimes we fight. Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we cry. I know everything about her and she knows everything about me. And even though we have differences, we love each other and we always will.

 The ONLY flaw that I could think she has, it's probably her love life. She is so dull. Literally. When it comes to love. 

No doubt she is the best in everything she do. She could answer the hardest math problems, she can balance the imbalance equations. But when it comes to love, she always fail. (-__-)

It's not that I'm judging her actions (Yeah, sort of I guess) but because she deserves more than that. 

When this gal is in love, she's really in love. She'll give everything for the one she loves. She listens more to her heart than her mind when it comes to love and passion.

She listens to advices though, but she only picks those few words that would make her feel comfortable. But even if she's like that, she's the only person I have given my all of me and she's the most trusted of all.
Smart people do have good sense of humor. There's no day that we don't laugh our hearts out because of her weird words and actions. She always makes fun of me.

Twenty years from now, I am gonna look back and 
remember that you were that one person who could turn 
every frown into a smile in a few simple words; that 
person who lifted my head when I was losing faith in 
myself, that one person who carried tears on her 
shoulders, that one person that accepted every decision I 
made. That one person who knew who I really was and 
that one person that made the biggest difference in my life. Her.
I don't need words to express. I don't need tears to shed. 
I don't need to ask for a smile or a hand to hold me.
 All I need is to be your friend, forever..
My Bdai,

I don't exactly remember the day we started calling ourselves as best friends. You are the best thing I have ever got and I thank God for giving you to me. I just want you to know that you are not  just someone who's always there for me. You're someone who understands me a bit more than you understand yourself.

Thank you for seeing the real me. Thank you for being a part of me. And thank you for loving me. I see what's inside your heart. Actually bdai, the space is not enough to say everything what I wanted to say. You know me every bad things in me but still you accepted me for who I really am.

Thank you and I love You! :)

Lovelots,
Me





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...