18 April 2014

Blackdarkness

 TO: my IRFAN

 Of all the guys I've ever met, you're the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

The miles that separate us won't be permanent, but our love will be.  He was been my friend, bestfriend, lover and enemy (sometimes) for a very long time now and I have never expected how I would love him this much.

He was this kind of person who has the gift of patience, love, faithfulness and hope. If only I could describe him as "perfect",  I definitely would. For him, ingredients needed to make a relationship work: Communication, understanding, honesty, trust, and RESPECT. 

I hate waiting. But if waiting means being able to be with you, I'll wait for as long as forever just to be with you. 




 My b,

I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms thru the night, but deep in my heart I truly know you're the only one that I love and can't let you go. 

You've been the best kind of friend, brother, lover and my only love. Thank you for the patience and for the true feelings you have given me. For the best memory I have only experience with you, only God knows, that was the best!

The word "lucky" is an understatement. I think the word "BLESSED" best describes my life. Thank you God for giving him to me. :) 

I can't imagine my life without you. I can't even imagine how I lived my life before I met you. You have made such a difference. It's unbelievable! I know my b, we won't be separated forever. So until then, let's stay strong together!

I won't give up on you, so don't give up on me.

I love you like a love song.

Lovelots,
Yours

  

TWO SOULS WITH BUT A SINGLE THOUGHT,
TWO HEARTS THAT BEAT AS ONE






Sorry guys, I will let you see him CLEARER next time.
HE doesn't know yet that he's on my blog.
I might get spank if he would know 
that I stole his picture without his permission.
ahhh! 
Till next time. 
:D

























2 comments:

  1. Your boyfriend is handsome. . .even if not clear picture.... i wish u luck....for both of u... God bless this couple

    ReplyDelete

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...