20 April 2014

Supara Mitrōṁ सुपर मित्रों

SupaFriends. 


More than Friends, Less than Lovers.

That's what we are. We've been friends for just a short period of time and yet, we already developed this kind of special connection that only the two of us understand. At first, I thought he doesn't know how to listen because he loves talking a lot and I even thought he was an arrogant type of person. First impressions last they say. But I guess, its just an impression, unless you have proved it wrong. And I was really wrong.

He was an aspiring lawyer. It all make sense, because every time I argue with him, he always, always find a little spot of making the conversations complicated yet enjoyable.  

Every argument we do finds more pleasing and worth it because that's what he do. Literally.  He knows everything what's on your mind and would just simply joke you around in serious ways.

He almost knew everything in my life. Family, friends, ex boyfriends, enemies..everything. And I barely knew his life. I only knew few things.  He wanted to be one of the most successful lawyers and a business tycoon. That he wanted to marry his  long time girlfriend and would travel the world with her. And knowing that scenario, it makes my heart break into pieces because I didn't know I was slowly falling for him.
 
May 2011, during Boracay trip,  for some meditation and self awareness stuff, he was the one I keep on updating where and what I am doing in every single way. I was alone and had no one to talk to. During that trip, I realized one thing.
Everyday, I always wish for the same thing. Someone to love and will love me back. Starting from today, I think I'm gonna wish for something else.  The wisdom and maturity to realize that I won't find what I want by looking for it. Not expect someone else to give me what I never gave myself. That I'm not a half, waiting to be made a whole. And even if that person never comes along, I'll be just fine. 

Until the day came that he finally got married. It was the most memorable and happiest day for him. I have never seen him so happy the way he talks and he was just the happiest man on earth. 

"Nothing will change even if I get married" those are the words that imprinted and sculpted in my posterior hypothalamus. And then he went away. No connections, no communications. He even erased me as a friend on Facebook. And I was dumbfounded by his actions.

 He left without further notice. Just like that.

Goodbye Days


 Minutes, hours, days, months, years have passed. Still no idea of his whereabouts. And yet, moved on. Giving the benefit of the doubt is useful when we don't know the whole story and we never know the whole story.

We never have to be so quick to judge though. But I can't help it. I am smiling but it doesn't mean that I don't want to punch his face. 

I got hurt for him leaving without saying anything. He just ate everything what he just said. From a special friend to an ordinary friend.  
  
The Comeback

April 19, 2014 4:32am Philippines time. Received a message from him.

"Minjee"

"PING!!!"

Mooza's back. Hmmm. Honestly, I wanted to punch his face. If only I could.

But I believe that there is some good in this world and it's worth fighting for. So always do what is right, not what is easy. BE the change you want to see.

I decided to talk  and well turned out okay. And besides, friendship is a gift that is fair in all things. It roots from one's heart & involves memories that stay not for a while but for a lifetime.

And finally, I knew the reason why he left.











14 comments:

  1. Is this the same moosa i have read Fr d previous article....?? This is Saji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Saji.Well, i forgot putting the part 2 there. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess you really are still in love with him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.Funny.But no.I'm not. :) He's a supafriend. :)

      Delete
  4. Same thing happen to me d only difference is he never said he was getting married..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh.I guess I have a better ending then. Sorry to hear that.. :(

      Delete
  5. KEERA: i thought you had a boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I have. That happened 3 yrs ag0.I guess u haven't read the first article? :D

      Delete
  6. @keera you did understand the article ryt?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ye i remembr d part 1 of tis but can hardly see it on the blog.. lol minjee..its time to mov on now darling. . . Bsides u are beautiful...a lot of guys would die to have u.. add me on your ym.
    anthony58san@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so what was the reason why he left?

    ReplyDelete

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...