17 April 2014

Beste Venner

Soul mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are far from perfect, but they are a perfect fit for you.

I used to call him "BUDOTZ". He was the kind of friend who would die for a friend. Someone who will do everything to please everybody even if he knew he cant.

Even before we became friends, (he said we used to be text mates during high school) I used to admire how he appreciate and care for someone special. I still can remember how he used to be much in love with a girl named Venus. Like head over heels. We were not friends that time but we are classmates. and I came to know of that beautiful girl because he was an open book.  He was a kind of person who doesn't know how to pretend. You can literally see how this woman made him so inspired to be a good student.
To make the story short, they did not end up in the end and ended up, him, crying for the girl he truly cares about.

I don't really remember how  we started hanging out together and call ourselves as best of friends. As far as I can remember, he makes us smile, (US which I mean Me  and my girl bestfriend named Joanna). We used to hangout together and just realized that we have the same resemblance and compatibility.

 So that's how it all started.

I dunno why my Mama loves this person so much as if he's part of our family.  Whenever we have misunderstandings, he is more favored  and I am always the culprit.

He was a generous person that's why everybody likes him. Even if there's nothing left for him, he would always, always find a way just to see you happy. God how I admire this person so much.




 This was the day we started hanging out and our very first picture together as bestfriends. This was a pose post test during our NCM 101 . :p

A friend is not a coincidence in our life. They were a stranger meant to come into our life to bring us priceless lessons & funny memories.  He was more than that, that I couldn't ask for more.

Dear budotz,

I have given you my heart and opened my soul. It is given to you with all of my love. You are one of the best friends I could ever asked for and I thank God you came into my life.  Friendship is not measured by how long you spend time together, but how far you walk together ikka nga. 

You know we both have differences and I am deeply sorry for unintentionally hurting you. Even siblings fight, tayo pa kaya? You are as important as my family and I treasure you with all my heart. You're the only person who knows my flaws yet accepted me. I am sorry too for not greeting you on your birthday. BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's better late than never. I know it's been years now since you decided to stay away from me.  But I wanna say thank you for EVERYTHING you did for me.  

You will always, always have a special place here in me. I miss you and You take care of yourself always! :)




8 comments:

  1. DZ IS INTERESTING! HHH.......I WOULD LOVE TO FOLLOW THIS STORY...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does beste venner means ? ? Aand wt language is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess u r in love with your beste venner ha......you r just scared 2 admit it because all he think is bestfriends..... if ever he rejects u pls come to me i am willing to catch a beutiful gerl as u.... i want your skype account

    ReplyDelete
  4. TO TELL YOU HONESTLY JEE, YOU ARE MY FAVORITE BLOGGER NOW.

    ReplyDelete

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...