18 October 2023

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?



This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a lot of queries too. Why me? It's the question that until now, the answer is still a mystery.

So, are they really for real? 

What do they look like? 

Do they talk? 

Can they talk to other ghosts? 

Will they know if you see them? 

What do they do if they see you looking at them? 
 

For 34 years, you would not believe that I'm still alive after everything that I saw from the very start until present. I read a lot of stories, and speculations that people like me are cursed. Some people call it a blessing. Most people call it a gift. 

I still remember when I was still on the verge on not wanting to open my eyes, or not wanting to wake up so I won't see their faces right in front of me. Or when I start to get stiffed because they are beside me or they were under the table while I eat.

This is one of the reason why I love watching horror movies, because I compare their ghosts to a real life one. And out of all the horror movies I've watched, there was only one movie that made me say "wow, it looks like the one who made this movie had seen one in real life." 

If you have read my story called The Start it was my first ever experienced of seeing a real life ghost. That exposure was a bridge for me to become aware that they are existent. The face that I saw was a paper-like face. I can CLEARLY see his face. And he was floating. That time, I felt so sad. 

When I was growing up, so as my fear to these entities, I found out that you cannot just see them. You'll also feel what they feel but 5x stronger. 

Just so you know, there are different kinds of ghosts. And you can easily distinguished them from ordinary people because THEY FLOAT. Even if they walk, they NEVER TOUCH THEIR FEET ON THE GROUND. 

So let's go back to the question. Are they for real? Sooo damn yes. They are so real. What do they look like? To tell you honestly, these entities, their faces are based on whatever face they want to show you. But their faces are pale. Really pale with dark eyes. Really really dark. Their stance are always stiffed. The way they look is always scary and sad. Do they talk? YES OF COURSE. They do. Their voices are always echoing. ALWAYS. Can a ghost gossip to another ghost? No. I've never seen one. Will they know if you can see them? YES. Definitely! What will they do if they see you looking at them? They will ask for your help. They will not stop until you talk to them. Wherever you go, they follow. 

So, just pretend that you don't see them. Never ever look them in their eyes. 

To be continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...