09 October 2023

The Black Entity

 

Based on a True Story

Honestly, I cannot remember what or how, or where everything started.. Most days, I kept asking myself, why me?

2nd year of my secondary school. Our classroom was separated from another building where only three sections use the area. We were used to be called the "network class students". Our area were surrounded by trees. Lots of trees, plants, flowers, and a huge old tree sitting on the left side of the building. I can't remember what kind of tree was that, but it was enormous. 

It was two o'clock in the afternoon, the subject being taught to us was English when one of our classmates suddenly screamed because her seat-mate passed out and had a seizure. It was the first time this happened, and no one knew what to do so they took her to the school clinic.

Second day, for the second time, and at the same time, our classmate  passed out again. I looked to the side because there seemed to be a large shadow watching over her. She was taken to the school clinic once more. She already felt fine late afternoon and was sent home. 

On the third day, for the third time and all at the same time, something else happened. She was pale, and she was crying and screaming. The shadow that I saw took the shape of a person and was in front of her while slowly facing her. He was gliding. Just a dark face I saw coz it also disappeared after they took her to the school clinic.

I joined, in taking her to the clinic, and that's when I saw the creature's full face. These things are no longer new to me so I am really not that afraid anymore of such. We were inside a cubicle of the school clinic. She kept on crying, screaming. She was really scared. That creature was guarding the exit and he seemed to want to take that classmate of mine. I whispered something to her, (I duno if she still remembers it, if ever she reads this) I closed my eyes, and prayed my heart out while covering her eyes with my hand. I kept praying over and over again, because I can feel the creature was already beside me. 

Believe it or not, it happened. It really happened. It was my first time seeing a dark entity. He has very black face, red and glaring eyes. And his hands were like branches of a tree. Whenever I reminisce that event, I can't help but laugh at myself because at that time, I never felt a slightest touch of fear.  Because often, I get cold and numb, I cannot move, and I obviously look like a statue whenever these things appear to me. 

Anyway, she was being prayed over in the school clinic, she was sent home and was absent for a couple of days. 

When she came back, I asked her what she saw. She said "I saw a very black man, red eyes, and was leaning over me in the classroom. And while I was in the clinic, he was watching over, guarding near the exit door" 

She didn't even remember that I was there. 

When I was going home that afternoon, something told me to look at the tree that used to be beside the building. They cut the tree. 

I don't know if anything still bothers her now. Hopefully, no more.

2 comments:

  1. Madami pa din cases like this sa school specially now they're renovating the school and some old trees were cut. 😞

    ReplyDelete

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...