13 December 2016

To The Woman Who Never Left



"'Cause when we were together
It made the dream come true.
If I had only one friend left
I'd want it to be you." 

-One Friend, Dan Seals

11 years ago, we didn't know we were already so called "bestfriends". It just suddenly came out through our classmates since whenever neither I nor she was absent during classes, we were always asked about each other's whereabouts. Anyways, I find it amusing and never even thought it was the best thing that ever happened. :)


But did you know were quite the opposite? I actually now believe that opposites do really attract. I was the outspoken one while she was the silent type. I love talking and she loves to listen. 
Yet sometimes be careful when she says nothing. She will hear your side first, that's for sure. But if it's her turn to talk, just shut your mouth and listen up if you don't wanna leave being speechless. :) 

I think, best friends have the same characteristics. They just have the best understanding of their differences. Sa? 




Her name is Joanna Crave Decrepito. 
She showed me nothing but the best and also deserved to have my best. 
She's my troubleshooter. My human diary. My person. My best friend. My bdai. 

Friends do come and go,
but she was the only person who stayed and never left.
And I thank God for that.


She's the smartest person I have ever met yet the dullest when it comes to love. (Truth. She even confirms that, trust me) 


Bdai, today is a special day. I wanna say I don't think I have ever connected with another human the way I have with you. When I am with you, I am who I am. I was never afraid to show the real me because you were always and will always be there who never and will never judged. You make things okay. No one else can do that for me, but you.


If nothing else, I hope you know that I love you with every ounce of my being. I hope you realize your importance not only to me but to everyone who has been lucky enough to know you. I hope you know that when you're feeling down, I only ever strive for your happiness. I hope you remember that no matter what, I'm here for you and I fully intend on staying in your life for quite sometime. I hope you recognize the fact that I appreciate and adore you without restraints, and that this will never ever changed. 


I love you! 
Happy 2*th Birthday!
 God bless you more and more each day Bdai 
coz you really deserve all the good things in the world. 

MORE ADVENTURES WITH YOU! :*



Be patient. God's just busy writing your best love story. 

23 comments:

  1. So sweet! nice blog! i am a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ommggggg!!!!!... iwish i could be featured on your blog one day bujun.... �� happy birthday 2 ds girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzy ikaw pla yan! Hehe. Cg lang, someday.Inshaallah. :)

      Delete
  3. Haha □♡♡ so loved it girl�� teach me hw 2 blog. added u on facebook plz accept

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. hehe,nice to meet you James.Are u the one who has the brown hat?

      Delete
  4. Galing nman. Ang ganda!�� happy birthday sayo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. i dunno you,hehe. You could have at least put your name there.. :) but thanks ill tell her that for sure. :)

      Delete
  6. Nice one!!!!!❤ congrats!

    -PALMS WEST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoaaaaaah! Wala ko kasagang sa dullest churva.. Hahahaha! Indeed, opposite do attracts. I am so grateful to have you as my best friend too. I have learned to speak my mind because of you Pero slight lang. Hahahaha! God must have seen my need of a coffee- and dog-loving creature who has a shallow tear-duct just like mine and freely speaks her mind at everything she deems to be important and I'm bLessed to know her too. My birthday would not be as special without your greetings. I love you too with every ounce of my subcutaneous Tissues. Pero if Malusaw na siya with all my osseous tissues na lang. Wahahaha! I miss you heaps. Amping dira permi. ������

    ReplyDelete
  8. June, please report your latest article as per admin. We have sent you links on your email address on where to send it. They will pay bigtime! Congrats and Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I have already sent a reply. I received the offer but I cant. I have reasons. Anyway, I will send other articles but cant give this one.

      Delete
  9. Please update your account on paypal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to your featured one!

    hello Junalie i have been your stalker ever since you started your first blog. I remember your first blog site was entitled only love. I am not sure if it was still working because that was way back 2006 (correct me if i am wrong)

    i am very amazed on how you grew up and became better and better on the blogging professional writing.

    i am prAYing to work with you when the right time comes. I just want you to know you have my back. ;)

    you are a very talented woman. How lucky, very lucky could have been if i have met you earlier. hehe.

    God bless you.

    -Huntman, Paolo Cervantes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, its nice to know I have stalkers hehe.I am so thankful for those kind words.hehe. im speechless right now.I dunno wat 2 say. Just thank you soo much. God bless you too Huntman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there beautiful enjoyed reading your writings and it 's quite good. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...