05 December 2016

These Broken Hands of Mine





I feel like an empty soul.
Please save me from this abyss of emptiness.

It was just a sudden thing. I always feel the same thing as this even before but today was different. I can no longer think properly. I even told someone I was depressed. They said, change your mindset and everything will fall into places. Indeed. But the difference is that my mindset was too low. So low like super down below sea level. Ive been praying a lot these days. Is this kind of feeling still healthy? Isn't it?

Its been a year and a half now since Ive been away from home. Though, I went for vacation for like 6 weeks and spent time most of my days with family, friends and of course my baby (not literally a child, if you know what I mean.)

Whats wrong with me? I feel so empty.

I am lost.

Advices please.

7 comments:

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...