14 December 2015

Hello Cold Days!


Yeah. I probably have  the most superficial happiness in the world. For 25 years, I lived on a tropical country and being away from it and living on a different side of the earth, is quiet amusing. 

Please forgive me but I can't help but be delighted on this wonderful season here in Saudi Arabia. Even before, I know for the fact that this country has only two seasons. The scorching heat  of Summer and the naked trees and frosted leaves of Winter.  


The walk in the cold winter day seemed brisk and refreshing as the shivering powdery ice-cold breeze gently kissed my cheeks and frozed. Here and there were squares of warm yellow light where perhaps families enjoyed hot cups of cocoa as they watched movies or gazed into the flickering flames of the fireplace. I walked on. The wind tossed with more force against my face, but it didn't deter me. Within a few minutes, the playful, frisky wind turned into a snarling beast hurling tiny pellets of pain at my stinging cheeks. I turned for home. The coat, hat and gloves that had seemed so warm when I had left home now gave no resistance to the roaring beast seeking to kill me with breath of wind and ice. My numbing feet slipped and slide on the treacherous pellets mounting a sidewalk attack. Excitement mixed with fear propelled me on towards home. Home where I could shut the door on the howling beast of winter. 

 But you know what's the best thing in Winter? Its when you're with your family and friends. 







These kind of people would make your winter enjoyable and unforgettable. 


HAVE A NICE COLD DAYS EVERYONE! ^_^

2 comments:

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...