11 December 2015

Dreams do Come True: A Story of Success with Shiela May De Lara


Sometimes, when we want something especially when we want it bad enough, it's a natural thing that we do everything just to achieved it. But most of the time when we don't get it, we tend to feel like the world is unfair and then we gravitate to lose our deepest hope. 

But we never realized that some things are not meant to be. That sometimes, some prayers are not yet ready to be answered. And that everything has its perfect time and to always, always never give up on dreams. 

Just like this one friend of mine. She's one great example that dreams do come true. 

That you should never have to lose your faith, for your dream. And it was her American dream. The dream that she have waited long enough to become a reality. 

And at last, after a long time of her wishful thinking, she embraced her approved immigrant visa with open arms and a wave of joy and laughter. 

And now, she can finally say "Aloha!"

Ate Shei,
When I first met you I never thought you'd have a special place in my life. You've been unexpectedly good, caring and truly an amazing friend and at the same time an ate that I will surely treasure and will be missed for lifetime. Even though we just became friends for a short period of time, (8months) at least I can say I am proud to be your friend. 

As what people say, you hardly find true friends here abroad. And I am pleased to say that You're one of the greatest true people I have ever met. Thank you ate for the motivation, friendship and love. 

You're indeed a great ate to me and I know and absolutely happy knowing that your dream of being with the one you love is finally coming true. I hope and pray that we will still see each other someday. 

Thank you for being you and for making me smile when I'm on deep thoughts. I will missed your smile, your simply being you. And I want you to know that you maybe out of my sight but never out of my mind. You know, goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply means I'll miss you and until we meet again. 

You're one heck coolest people I have ever met and May GOD bless you and protect you wherever your destiny takes you. Always pray and always keep the faith. 

Love you ate Shei and I will miss you..soo much. :) Take this as my goodbye letter because I dunno If I can still able to tell it to you personally most especially with the maasalama.. 

THANK YOU ate Sheila and GOD BLESS YOU! 

Yours Truly,
Bujun 




5 comments:

  1. what a heart warming message how lucky this person is....... congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your blog.i also wish to be featured with this blog someday! add me on fb plzzzzzz pm sent

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW~~~~y u r so good at writing!? such a very heart warming msg. . dz z jst an ordinary article but it cuts through d heart. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. & u r 1 heck coolest blogger also �� keep up d good work.

    ReplyDelete

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...