12 January 2015

At the End of Your Comfort Zone


"One's Destination is Never a Place, But a New Way of Seeing Things."


Ever since I was young, Ive been always praying and dreaming of working and living abroad. Without thinking the advantages and disadvantages of it, as long I could fly and leave my comfort zone. 

Now that it's coming and I feel it, It feels like taken aback because I'm scared. It would be my very first time traveling and living alone. No one would be there to help me. No one would take care of me when I get sick. No one would be able to comfort me when homesickness strikes and of course, I will leave everything to where I came from.

"Life might be difficult for a while, but I would tough it out because living in foreign country is one of those things that everyone should try at least once. My understanding was that it completed a person, sanding down the rough provincial edges and transforming you into a citizen of the world". -David Sedaris

I honestly don't know where fate would lead me. Mom always say, it would make her happy If she sees me grow, find an adventure and at the same time seeing me happy with what Ive always been dreaming of.

Live abroad. 

Until You Spread Your Wings, 
You Will Have No Idea How Far You Can Fly

I dunno what to feel yet because I'm still on the processing state. I guess I would just go with the flow. Pray.
and would just let it go. 

I'll be taking chances and I believe in God. He would be my comfort zone. 

and I believe...

Life Begins at the End of Your Comfort Zone. 

God Bless me and See You When I see You.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...