04 May 2014

The Fake Plan

"To be true to Ourselves, we Must be True to Others"
-Jimmy Carter


"But we didn't thought that there was an undeniably shocking,
massive dilemma approaching 
that would kill everyone's heart"
 

(Based on a True Story)
Few years back around 2002 (I was in High School) where educational plans are noted and everyone are enticed to get one.

And that includes my Mom. 

Since she wants the best for her daughter, she decided to grab one because she wanted to secure my college and I can choose WHATEVER School in the Philippines I wished in the future. Considering the course I wanted to take which is to become a Doctor, she has to pay the college plan for P5,000 (120$) every month for three consecutive years.

That "educational plan" thing is very outwitted since they can give us proofs that they are not scam or whatever they called and that they are legitimate.

So as a payback for my Mama's sacrifice and undying love, I did great in school. I go all out efforts to achieve an academic excellence for four consecutive gradings for that year and to let her know that her efforts and sacrifices are grooved on. 

My Mom did everything she could so she can pay the said amount for every month and grab other sidelines just to indemnify the wages. I can even see her talking to the assigned agent through phone regarding about the payments and I would just simply look at her and tell myself how blessed I am to have her as my mom. 

And the day came that she finally completed the extent as dealt, she was nearly in tears and everyone felt assuage and at ease owing to see that my future is settled. 

Graduation day was coming and I decided to take up biology on a public university in Manila and proceed Medicine thereafter. Moreover, I was excited and very confident for it. 

But we didn't thought that there was an undeniably shocking and massive dilemma approaching that would literally kill everyone's heart.

My mom started calling the agent to inform our plans and would asked for assistance but unfortunately their office phone seemed to be on service disconnection. She tried calling their cellphone's number but all of it are unattended. Alarmed, we went to their office early the next day and found out that the space was rent out as well as the "educational plan" settlers. And then we knew that they've been gone seven months ago.

Our mind was in limbo and I will never forget Mama's tensed face that day. I can hear her heart weeping, praying, asking to all Saints that her rough feeling isn't real. Overhearing her call for God to help saying "Please God, please don't." Seeing her in tears made me taken aback not to cry, but still ended up sobbing not because of the wasted money but owing to see how Mama cried her heart out. The efforts and sacrifices just to finish that college plan vanished.

We waited for days, weeks, months still no "educational plan" appeared. We tried to ask for help of the authority but it seemed to be no use because THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. Instead, they just told us they have nothing to do with our problem. (Really. They are so fuckin' awesome)

Mama didn't eat for days and would just barely talk. She just cry every time she remembers it and as soon as I started seeing her that way, I realized that I had bitten off more than I could chew and then I cry again.

 I always talk to Him, asked Him for all the unanswered questions I have in heart.

God has a bigger plan for us than we have for ourselves. And with the help of prayers everyday, gradually Mama went well. Until she finally accepted that it happened and it will never happen again. 

And me, I decided to change course. I went out for a college just near in our place and studied nursing. Still, Mama and Papa are there supporting me for everything I want in life. I'm not an only child. But I'm one of the blessed children of Mr. and Mrs. Sayao. And I will be forever grateful to them until the day I die.  

 After four years of hard work and as a payback for all the efforts, sacrifices and everything they did for me, I passed my Nurse Licensure Examination 2010 big time! :)


(God Bless Everyone! and Don't forget to express gratitude toward your parents because You will never be in this World if you were Aborted so please, tell them how blessed you are having them.)


Hold On.
 God knows what He is doing
and 
Don't give up. 
He will give you the strength you need
to Hold On.  


 

1 comment:

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...