01 May 2014

Captain Vamp


Why do ALL men vampires, pulchritudinous?

Like when you see him, you just turned red, get butterflies on  the stomach and all you can assert is "bitch he's the one!"

Nowadays, it's tough to trust someone especially when you haven't even met yet. And even myself can't justify why I possess this kind of perception to have certainty on this person.

Who would thought I can make a good vampire friend? Best Friend perhaps? :)

Well, I used to call him captain vamp. He's not a vampire, literally. It's just some kind of fondness calling him that nickname.

What's so special about him is that he generates a hee-haw feeling all the time and the way he considers that I am so in love with him, makes it more enjoyable to talk and usually ends up with a good night sleep. 

He's the kind of person who is true to himself and would never even dare to make anything that could ruin a relationship.

He's sweet and has difficulty of accepting that fact that I always win and he lose.

He has a sweet girlfriend named Kirstie and they've been long enough to take the next step. (You know what I mean)
like converting Kirstie into a vampire like him.. Hahahahaha!!

So what can I really say with this vampire..


Anton,

We met for a reason. Whatever that reason was, I want you to know that  I am very much happy knowing someone like you. You have trust issues and I do too.  And I'll do the best I can to be the best of friend you could ever have.
I would love to know more about you and I wish you feel the same. 

I always feel joy whenever we talk and you're one of the reasons why I'm trying hard to be the best I can. You're not just an inspiration to me but you're someone who emboldens a good thing to become better. 

Just so you know, I'm not open to many people. I'm usually quiet and I don't really like attention. So, if I like you enough to show you the real me, you must be very special.  Just let me be the shoulder when you cry. :)

And just like what I have told you,  It's a win-win situation. And I don't wanna loose you bitch. I will be forever greatful if we become very close friends and best of friends for lifetime. I want you to be the kind of person that I can't and would be scared to lie with. The one I will forever cherish and will know everything and anything about me and the people that surrounds me. Someone who will know my weaknesses and strengths and would lift me up when I fall.  

Like I wanna be the kind of chick, your girlfriend will never get jealous of and would sleep in the night with you without malice. 

Thank you for sharing your life with me. 

and

i Love You and Keep up the good voluntary work at the charity captain vamp! 

LOTS of Blood to Suck Off,
Bujun

6 comments:

  1. I WISH SOMEONE WILL ALSO MAKE A BLOG ABOUT ME..HEHE THAT WOULD BE SOME KIND OF A PROUD FEELING BECAUSE A GIRL LIKE YOU EVEN HAVE TIME TO MAKE A GORGEOUS BLOG LIKE THIS. NICE WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.....nice blog...captain vamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog's a kill to every blog.WOW!fantastic. i enjoy reading every titles u got der ms beautiful..keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...