17 July 2023

My Ate Den

The most wanted hug I was longing for after coming back from a foreign land. (17/7/16)

 

 There are some magical things in this world that only YOU can see, feel, hear, and understand. These are things that are way beyond your imagination and reality. 

I call her wonder woman. She's strong. She's kind. She's beautiful. She's resistant to negative vibes, because no matter what kind of things you threw upon her, she'll give you back a smile.

Her name is Melodina. You can call her Denz. I call her Ate Denz. Everybody call her Denden. She loves to sing, and she makes everyone happy.

Hello Ate Denz. Today is your birthday. I got nothing in mind but my heart is filled with gratification and love knowing how lucky and blessed I am to have a tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic, and just simply amazing sister like you.

I never get the chance to thank you for everything you've done for me. From the moment I was born, and even I get to have my own family. You are so protective of me. You were always so supportive despite how scared you are every time I do things beyond the usual. You always call me "arisgada" hahaha.

 I don't need any occasion just to tell you how much I love you because as long as there is everyday, I will always make a way. Thank you for always taking care of me, for making me feel loved and important. Thank you for listening to my pointless dramas even if it's in the wee hour of the night. Thank you for always believing in me, and for not laughing every time I tell you I still want to become an Astronaut someday.

I'm sorry for the days that I may have hurt you and for not being there whenever you needed me the most.

But even though you have been through so many hard times, you never gave up. 

I thank God for your life. I pray that God will bless and grant everything what's in your heart. 

Happy Birthday and I Love You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...