17 November 2022

When a Woman Goes Numb

                              I've Felt so Much, And Now I'm Numb

            One of the most frustrating emotions for a good woman is when she goes numb. Because one side of her has so much love to give and the other side of her is so used to not receiving the same love she has to give.

            So at the same time, she's emotional while she's also emotionless and she's fighting this constant battle to try to figure out why is she staying so loyal to a relationship that's not even giving her the bare minimum that she deserves but she's gotten numb to the point where she's okay with not receiving that love.

            Even though she craves that love so much, she's not getting it. And it's creating such a psychological pain inside her head that she's trying to figure out "should I walk" or "should I stay?" or "Will it make me look bad if I walk away?" or "should I stay and pretend that his love is okay?"

      ctto


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...