10 September 2021

Raindrops

                                                                muslim names

                                                       Raindrops = Reham

"I don't care how others are doing better than me, 
but I am doing better now than I was last year."

                                                              -Reham Vs. Reham Life Quote-

The rain falls gently down, and slowly fills my cup. This never would have happened, if raindrops all fell up. Just like how this rain drop girl filled my life with happiness and love. I tell you. She's one in a million.

I can't forget the day I met her. She was sitting on a small brown chair near a desktop, on a corner of a room full of papers. "That's probably her usual place" I thought to myself.


I have a good intuition. Even though I cannot see her face, I knew she was smiling back at me when I entered the room on my first day of work and introduced my self. 

Days passed and I get to learn more about her. For the past few years working in the hospital I am in, I seldom see others beyond my previous department and I never thought someone like her will become part of my life.

She loves to travel. Well, of course, I assumed coz she has no choice but to love travelling because she needs to travel everyday to get to work. She wakes up early in the morning, takes care of her two babies named Shikhah and Ahmed (and let's include her husband, in case he will read this) She goes home thereafter, and travels again.

Blue sky background with clouds and sun - Free Stock Photo by Aka Maraqu on  Stockvault.net

Now look at the sky, what color do you see? She loves that color too. Just like you, It also makes her feel at ease and calm with just those colors.

Day by day, weeks by weeks, months by months and years by years, little did I know, she gained my precious trust and respect.

1,022 Two Friends Laughing Stock Illustrations, Cliparts and Royalty Free Two  Friends Laughing Vectors

She's the kind of person who can laugh at the same stupid things I do. Someone who is never scared of giving me a brutal and honest advice (which is sometimes scary because it cuts through the heart), the one who never gets tired of listening to my pointless dramas over and over and over again and the first person who gets to ask how I'm feeling whenever I get sick. 


I've only known her for 2 years but the respect, love, care, and faith I have for her will remain forever even until my last breath. And I always believe that friendship isn't about who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life and said "I'm here for you" and proved it.

She's hard to find and lucky to have.


My Dearest Riri,

    They say, anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you. You don't even know how happy I am when we laugh and forget - momentarily about all our problems. Time will come when you won't really need me anymore and I might not need you too. We could survive without each other. Yet, we have stuck with each other through the tough parts and pretty parts of life. 

    So thank you for staying around and enriching my life. Thank you for being you. Thank you for all the laughs. Thank you my raindrops. Cheers to everlasting friendship!

Love,

Bujun




I hope we'll be friends forever, together we'll always be.
I don't think you understand just how much you mean to me.
And one day, when we part our ways, we'll think back to the past 
and think about how happy we are
cause our friendship will always last.



1 comment:

  1. Nicest thing I absolutely love it
    Thank you very much my sweet juni 💖

    ReplyDelete

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...