31 October 2014

Seventh Heaven


The world is a book. And those who do not travel read only one page.

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes. We took off around 23:00. Everyone seemed so charge even if some of them were very drained of hospital work. I missed working with them. It's been almost a year now since I left my second home. My hospital duties, giving an hourly medication to a dying patient, administering intravenous drugs, starting an intravenous lines etc.. AHHH! I missed everything! Hahaha! (~~,) #MsSenti

But then! I couldn't help my excitement and happiness, knowing that we'll gonna have a huge and exciting vacation for the next 8 hours. 
 #SurigaoCityHereWeCome

Surigao isn't an unfamiliar place for me since we used to travel with my mom and it's where the port is stationed for Visayas travelers.  But it was just a passable place and I haven't explored it yet. 

Not until today.

Surigao City is located at the northeasternmost tip of Mindanao Island in the Philippines and the capital of the province of Surigao del Norte. 

The city serves as a jump off to visitors of nearby Siargao, Dinagat and Bucas Grande Islands.
And that's where were going. 


The ride took off around 7-8 hours to the port of Hangayabon.


From here, we took a 40minute pump boat ride to the island. 

and then, CHARAN! First pit stop. 

Welcome to the Cinamon Island of Bucas Grande, Sohoton Socoro Island.


This kind of scenery will welcome you as you slowly approached the shore of Cinamon Island. This is where we stayed for 2 days and 1 night for P 2, 450.00 - (54.46$.) That includes free breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. But expect to have lots of sea foods every meal. 


With airconditioned room that starts only when you go to sleep. :D #Seriously
Electricity starts only from 6pm til 5am the next day. #TheyOnlyUseGenerators
On and Off Water flow. #SometimesYouHaveToShout #NOWATER!
On and Off Phone signal! You don't have the right to complain because duh! You are on an Island! 
#IdealForPeopleWhoWantsToBeAlone


My co-nurses enjoying the soft, pure white sand beach in Markaa Islet.


Exploring God's creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...