11 April 2013

BItterness


Bitter? - YES. TOTALLY. 

I hate this feeling. Again. It's been a year since he left without any words. Whenever I hear that song 'B.A.B.A.Y' sang by Yeng Constantino, the bitterness always comes back.

How can I totally forgive a person if I can't still able to forget what he did... 
Ahhhhh! FORGIVENESS! I can't figure you out!

I do, really want to let THEM go but they did not even said "SORRY" yet!
 
When I asked my best friend for some words and wisdom, I thought that she could give a very powerful and cut through the heart words.. and indeed, she did.

"Just think how Christ has forgiven your sins. God forgave you unconditionally, right? 
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we are yet sinners, Christ died for us.
While you were about to ask for forgiveness, He forgave you. Do likewise for others. I know it's hard. I know. But you know what's the greatest revenge you could give bdai? (We addressed each other as Bdai which means sister) Kill them with kindness..
Tell them what you feel, but do it in a kind way that their own conscience will make them realize their mistakes. At the end of the day, you're the only one who will consume the anger, you're the only one who will get stressed, you are the one who will get pissed. 
Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Stay steadfast that even though the rest of the world may doubt, you still believe in the goodness of our Almighty GOD." 

Hearing those words, made me realize that sometimes, the hardest thing and the right thing are often the same things. It could be hard, but maybe that pain will just fade away... forgiving them maybe the hardest and the right thing to do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do Ghosts Really Look Like?

This is the most common question that I've been always asked by people who believed, and who do not believe in ghosts. I, myself have a ...